24 weeks

24 weeks
24 weeks
24 weeks
24 weeks
24 weeks

We stopped by a farm to pick peaches on the way home from Sauvie Island last friday evening and I figured why not do some 24 week photos in this gorgeous setting?! I kinda have that disheveled I've-been-on-the-beach-all-day look but its better than nothing I suppose! It was really fun and it smelled heavenly in that little peach orchard.


Some thoughts on 24 weeks:

--Baby boy doubled in size from last month (or so the app says) and I sort of feel like I have to.
--We're buying a crib this weekend and I'm looking forward to getting that little room all set-up and organized.
--Josh says I already have the pregnant lady walk. What can I say? I have like 10 pounds sticking out in front of me I didn't have before!
--He gets really active early in the morning (my own personal alarm clock!) and I lay in bed for far too long just feeling him kick around with a huge smile on my face.

Time sure is flying right by!

Share this article :
+
Previous
Next Post »