weekending

weekending
weekending
city fair
weekending
We spent most of this weekend relaxing but managed to squeeze in some fun outings too. It was the last weekend of city fair downtown, so we headed there for an evening. We watched people go on all the crazy rides, ate an elephant ear and spent a great deal of time looking at the tigers and lions and other cats. There was a baby tiger playing with people (!!!) and I have about ten thousand videos to prove it.

Saturday we ate lunch at the park, where we saw a naked cyclist twice (eww) and I tried to get my legs at least a darker shade of translucent. And later in the evening I made one of our favorite dinners and we ate it outside. Felt like summer.

Nothing like a good weekend to recharge you for a busy week ahead right?


p.s. Thanks for all the sweet comments about our baby news!! I'm so excited to share a new part of life on this part of the internet.

Share this article :
+
Previous
Next Post »