around the house

this week
this week
this week
this week
this week

The new Sigur ros, kitties all over the freshly clean sheets, homemade pretzels (there's a fun video coming!), and the best healthy chocolate chip cookie dough bites i've tasted (recipe will be posted tomorrow, you'll want to come back... believe me!)

But in reality most of this week was spent catching up on sewing work and last night I had a tension headache to prove it. But now its our weekend and the rest of the emails and piles of fabric will have to wait until Sunday.

Also, happy first day of summer! I'm hoping to do some reading and lounging. I also planned out a little  maternity series to do in my own way, so we'll be shooting the first of those photos today. It probably won't be a weekly thing but I wanted to document at least some of it... we'll see!

Hope you enjoy some lemonade or something summery today.
Share this article :
+
Previous
Next Post »