16 weeks

Maternity - 16 weeksMaternity - 16 weeks
Maternity - 16 weeks
Maternity - 16 weeks
Maternity - 16 weeks
Maternity - 16 weeks
Maternity - 16 weeks
Maternity - 16 weeks
Maternity - 16 weeks
Maternity - 16 weeks
maternity - 16 weeks
Maternity - 16 weeks


A few thoughts on 16 weeks (and pregnancy thus far):

--I'm excited to finally look pregnant... I may take this back when I get as big as a whale but for now i'm loving my growing belly. When it's bare it looks like there is a cantaloupe perfect placed in the center of my abdomen..
--I'm not loving trying to sleep on my sides. I've been a stomach sleeper all my life and everything else is so uncomfortable to me.
--I haven't experienced cravings yet, but I am 100x more thirsty.
--We have a boy name and maybe a girl name...
--Emotional has taken on a whole new meaning the past few weeks... hormones are a funny thing.
--Now that the baby can hear Josh has been talking to my belly everyday (don't tell him I told you, he might be embarrassed) ;)

Feeling pregnant is so surreal. I'm so so thankful for this tiny babe inside of me, and I'm pretty sure I tell Jesus that about 30,000 times a day.

Share this article :
+
Previous
Next Post »