Currently..

february 11feb11
february 11
february 11

Watching: Parenthood! I spent a bazillion hours sewing this week trying to get ahead on my work and watching tv shows while doing so helps keep it fun. I started parenthood a few days ago (after many recommendations) and i'm now in the middle of season 2.. i know i'm late to this party but its SO GOOD. At this rate, i'll be caught up by next week. i hear this latest season was really good??

Listening to: Hero by Family of the year (listen here).. i'm a tad obsessed with them right now. and of course i'm always listening to taylor swift...call it guilty pleasure but she'll always be one of my faves.

Making me happy: my recent rifle paper co. haul (seen above)... i had a few gift cards to spend and rifle is always an easy choice. i'm especially happy about the calendar, it's been on my list for awhile.

Thinking about: How much I have to catch you all up on. Nothing big at all... just little things here and there that i keep wanting to talk about but real life is swallowing up all my time. I'll get to it soon... 

Excited about: being completely caught up on my store orders. for the first time since i opened a year and a half ago i have zero open orders. it felt so good to see that number. now i'm taking a little breather and working on new stuff the rest of february.. can't wait.


Hope your monday wasn't so bad! 


Share this article :
+
Previous
Next Post »