20 weeks

maternity // 20 weeks
maternity // 20 weeks
maternity // 20 weeks
maternity // 20 weeks
maternity // 20 weeks
maternity // 20 weeks

20 weeks (a little late but thats how we roll these days)

--We're growing like crazy over here and my belly button is officially poking out all the way. The part of my wardrobe that still fits me is growing smaller and smaller.
--The only thing close to a craving is my need for sparkling water 24/7. I'm going through it like nobodies business.
--Sleeping has mostly improved with the help of 4 pillows. ay yi yi... so high maintenance.
--Baby is a mover and shaker. Josh felt some kicks (or somersaults) about a week ago for the first time. Feeling your baby move around inside of you has to be one of the greatest feelings on earth...

p.s. We're having a boy! And I cannot wait to see a mini version of Josh running around soon. Plus dressing a baby boy sounds like the most fun ever ;) just look at that little cardigan!
maternity // 20 weeks
maternity // 20 weeks
maternity // 20 weeks


Share this article :
+
Previous
Next Post »