What's in my [diaper] bag?

What's in my [diaper] bag?
What's in my [diaper] bag?
What's in my [diaper] bag?
What's in my [diaper] bag?
What's in my [diaper] bag?

Are the 'What's in my bag?' posts cool anymore? They were always a favorite of mine to read back in the day and every now and then I see one pop up and I get excited. Maybe I'm just nosey but I like seeing what people keep in the bags they tote around every day. So here's mine. I obviously change things up from time to time like which lipstick I keep on me and extra baby things depending on how long we're gone but this is what it looks like most of the time.

Since I'm using a large bag with no pockets I keep most everything tucked into a few clutches to keep it all organized. One for baby stuff: Wipes, diapers and cream/lotion. One for essentials: notebook, sunglasses, lipstick, ect. The toys, baby puffs, chap stick and wallet float freely since I use them the most.

Also, the tote. I know I shouldn't brag about something I made for myself but I love it. Super durable and fits everything I need with room to spare. I'm excited to get them up on my store for pre-orders in the next couple weeks.

Resources:
Colorblock zippered pouch
Rifle paper co notebook
Green Toys Keys

Is there anything I left out that is an essential in your bag? I'd love to know! I can always add to mine...

Share this article :
+
Previous
Next Post »